Name: Children’s silicone bottle
Material: Medical grade silicone
Standard: 150cm is one hole, 250cm is cross hole
Size: See below for details
Capacity: 150ML green without handle, 150ML pink without handle, 250ML green without handle, 250ML pink without handle, 150ML green with handle, 150ML pink with handle, 250ML green with handle, 250ML pink with handle
Features: Safe, high temperature resistance, drop resistance, wear resistance, easy to clean, anti-flatulence, anti-leakage. . .
Instructions for use:
1. Disassemble the product before use and clean and disinfect the bottle.
2. When assembling the bottle, please wash your hands first.
3. When brewing milk powder, be careful not to use overheated water to avoid scalding the baby. The milk powder should be used according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. After adjusting the appropriate temperature, feed the milk. (The most suitable is around 37 °C / 99 °F)
5. The intermediate ring must be fixed and screwed before using the bottle.
6. The temperature of the milk in the bottle must be confirmed before feeding.
7. Disassemble and wash the bottle after feeding.
Cleaning instructions: After each feeding, pour off the residual milk and clean it in time to prevent the milk stain from condensing on the bottle. Disassemble the parts and clean the parts with a cleaning solution. Pay special attention to the spiral of the bottle. When cleaning the nipple, turn the nipple over and flush the air vent with water.
– When boiling water is disinfected, avoid the bottle product directly contacting the disinfection pot, and the nipple and bottle body are placed in boiling water for 5 minutes for disinfection. The cleaning cover and the intermediate ring and the handle should not be sterilized at high temperature, and it can be cleaned with detergent. If using a sterilizer, please follow the instructions for use of the sterilizer.
— Please do not use UV and ozone disinfection cabinets for disinfection.